Full automatic platelet rich plasma extraction
2M created a first functional prototype of a full automatic PRP separation centrifuge called ANGELINA. This device does full automatic concentration and extraction of thrombocyte or platelets from whole blood for a range of potential medical applications. By using patented sensor technology and a completely new blood separation mechanism 2M has been able to create consistently high thrombocyte concentrations, that can be separated with high precision. This results in extremely clean platelet rich plasma. In the current prototype experience has been build up with a number of new technological approaches, which can be used for future OEM/ODM product development.
Sensor controlled Platelet Rich Plasma Separation Centrifuge
Angelina is the first completely automated blood centrifuge for autologous PRP generation in one straight sequence without having to remove or transfer the blood outside the device.
High quality PRP without hassle
Angelina is easy to use and its disposable processing kit is affordable and easy to replace with a total processing time of less than 20 minutes. It can run multiple cycles and has a capacity up to 200 milliliters.
Application areas for the PRP separation centrifuge
Angelina is a true all in one solution which will provide a breakthrough for support in regenerative medicine therapies like:
- chronic wound care management
- bone growth stimulation
- tendon injuries in sports medicine
- support wound healing in surgical procedures.
Angelina will also support novel regenerative applications like fat transplantations and collagen synthesis in cosmetic procedures.
- Table top full automatic blood centrifuge for PRP generation from whole blood
- The device combines a full sensor controlled blood separation process that measures, monitors and produces autologous Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Uses patented sensor technology to measure the platelet count and intelligent procedure selection algorithms based on years of medical experience, advising on the amount of blood that is required for the selected procedure.
- A second sensor system provides a clear view of the dividing lines between the blood constituents allowing the health care provider to intervene in the process if required.
- Low cost, easy to replace disposable kit.
- Total processing time less than 20 minutes.
- Capacity of upto 200 milliliters
- Real-time camera controlled blood separation. On disposable valve actuation.
Extremely Pure & Highly Consistent Blood Separation
Angelina produces highly consistent, reproducible results due to advanced patented sensor technology controlling the entire process. Therefore it is also no longer possible to make mistakes during the separation process and consistent results can be obtained with less training. The total PRP production time is less than 20 minutes. Platelet concentrations can be derived from only 15μl blood and PRP samples.
Stem Cell Research
With some modifications the Angelina Centrifuge could be turned into a tool able to isolate stem cells from fat tissue or bone marrow. Contact us for possibilities.