Medical Device Module
Full device control with inputs/outputs
Graphical display with capacitive touch
Connectivity USB, Ethernet, BLE 5.0
- Main controller – low power medical applications and procedures
- Real-time clock
- Memory – store usage or device statistics
- Processing heavy applications can be done via additional processing unit.
- RFID/NFC identification with external antenna
- Graphical interface (2.4” 240x320px to 7.0” 800x480px)
- Capacitive or resistive touchscreen
- Audio out: sound alerts / alarms
- Inputs: 5 (more on request)
- Outputs: 5 (more on request)
- Digital busses: RS232, I2C, SPI
- USB2.0 connectivity – setup, configuration, measurement readout, upgradability
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless connectivity – setup, configuration, measurement readout, upgradability
- Single control unit – easy to replace, minimal EMC disturbance, maximum robustness
RoHS and REACH compliant
Modularity and fast customisation to new medical devices
Client case – UV Smart
UV Smart makes disinfection solutions for medical instruments and equipment using UV-C light. This UV-C light kills all microorganisms to log-5.
Reduce the spread of microorganisms through a validated, safe and user-friendly disinfection method that is easy to integrate into existing work processes.
Healthcare-associated infections are a common problem within the healthcare sector. They are infections that can largely be prevented if there is a more hygienic way of working within healthcare. Increasing use of medical instruments and equipment pose a high risk of spreading pathogenic microorganisms and thus of contracting a care-related infection. A consistent method of cleaning and disinfection is required for safe use.
Due to the lack of a consistent and controlled method of disinfection, care providers today are assigned to manual methods with wipes and disinfectants. This means that a high level of disinfection cannot always be achieved and therefore the safety for patients and caregivers cannot be guaranteed.
More information see: UV Smart