Connect every vehicle to the cloud with 3G or LTE-M
The automotive connected sensor platform collects key information from a vehicle and sends it to the cloud and vice versa. This can continuously done via a GPRS connectivity interface or at regular intervals via a smartphone using Bluetooth Low Energy of Wifi. The platform also has its own build in GPS module. This enables remote monitoring of individual cars or a complete fleet. The automotive connected sensor platform has a modular approach so that the type and number of sensors and possible output signals can can easily be modified depending on application needs.
This system is tested for 2 applications: fleet location in combination with fuel theft and CO2 emission reduction where this system functioned as a start/stop system for cars that did not have this function.
- Flexible Architecture – easily change, add or remove building blocks
- Sensors – temperature, accelleration, tilt, angles, movement, humidity, battery level, custom
- GPRS – real-time 2 way communicatation with the vehicle
- Data Logging – store events or continuous sensor data, GPS location and other important vehicle information
- GPS – localization, see where vehicles are, where are they moving, where do they stop
- CAN interface – directly communicate with the CAN system (professional use only)
- Wireless Bluetooth SMART Connectivity – directly communicate with smartphones and tablets (WIFI optional)
- IO – digitial in/out, 1 wire, IC2, SPI